You can order using our secure form here (https://www.mysurgerywebsite.co.uk/secure/prescriptions.aspx?p=N81614) . (We have made a slight change to our prescription form. The form is very similar to the existing form and self explanatory but you will need to delete any bookmarks you have to the existing form as it will no longer be available. Any details you have saved will however be lost.)
OR you can order your repeat prescription via Patient Access by clicking here (https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Account/Login)
How to place an order for a repeat prescription:
- Completing the repeat prescription slip provided with your medication.
- Providing a legible hand-written list of the items (including dosage, frequency of administration and quantity).
Both the above can be hand-delivered:
- Using the post box at the dispensary in the surgery
- Using the external post box outside of normal surgery hours
Alternatively the completed prescription or hand-written list can be:
- Posted to Wrenbury Medical Centre, Nantwich Road, Wrenbury, Nantwich, CW5 8EW. Please remember to include a stamped addressed envelope if you require your paper prescription posted back to you.
- Faxed to 01270 780658
You can also order online via the link at the top of this page. Please note you need to sign up at reception to use Patient Access for the first time. Read more here.
Please allow 48 hours from ordering your repeat prescription to picking up the medication.
The dispensary is open on weekdays from 08:30 to 18:30 but is closed at lunchtimes from 13:00 to 14:00.
Occasionally the doctor may request that you book an appointment to discuss your prescription request.
All patients receiving repeat prescriptions will need to be reviewed by a doctor at least annually for monitoring and review of their medication.